Skip to main content

Prison Break .....My 1st TV series

I never watched a TV series in my college days...because when I saw my friends watching them...I get this feeling that they got addicted to it. So, it crossed over my mind at that time. After final sem exams and before Job joining... there is a period of more than 2months. Then, I felt that this may be the right time to watch some series. So I asked opinions of my friends...so that I don't start a nasty one.


I like movies with Action, Suspense, Adventure....Next comes comedy, romance and all....So, I started with "Prison Break".



 
It has a total of 4 Seasons (81 Episodes).All the seasons are wonderfully co-related.
Plot of the Story is too good. The twists, The Action , The sentiment ....and A love Story among all of these.

Season 1  is the Best one. I have this feeling that the author is somehow inspired by "The Shawshank Redemption (1994)". The way the Author molded it was amazing...Especially I like that idea of tattooing the whole plan on the body.But the feel of the Season 1 kept on decreasing with following seasons.

There are many characters in this series with wide variations in characterizations...
  • Lincoln Burrows - He is the one who always runs into the trouble.
  • Michael Scofield -  Mastermind, Genius brother, who gets into trouble to get his troubled brother out of trouble.
  • Dr. Sara Tancredi - Beautiful Doctor. 
  • Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell - Psychopath. He makes things little unpredictable.
  • Fernando Sucre - Mr. Papi
  • Brad Bellick - Started as a Egoistic police officer and Ended as a Stupid one.
  • Mahone - Mr.Addict of FBI.
  • C-Note - "you feel me,man?"...This is his famous quote. 
There are still many other characters....which makes it complete.

In the last season (Season 4) Episode 22, the story ended with a happy ending. I felt that there is no need for episodes 23 & 24. I guess that the author believes in an ending where an important character in the story must die. So he created a small plot in Episodes 23 and 24 to kill the main Character "Michael Scofield".That was very unpleasant and the reason is also not so convincing.

Famous Quotes from the Prison Break:

Be the change you want to see in the world. --Michael Scofield

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want to get. -- Michael Scofield

Preparation will only take you so far. After that you got to take a few leaps of faith. -- Michael Scofield

I choose to have faith, because without that, I have nothing....It's the only thing that's keeping me going. -- Michael Scofield
You can't go back and make a new start.. but you can start now and make a new end. -- Dr. Sara Tancredi
 We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creations. --T-Bag Bagwell

When I play cards... it ain't gamblin'.--T-Bag Bagwell
He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual. -- Haywire Patoshik
 Man at airport- " That is heavy, what you got in there?"
T-Bag- "About 75lbs of none of your business, Pedro!"
There are many other quotes...Find them when you watch the series...


Warning : Watching a TV series is truly like being an addict. If you start a series, you can't hold it until it is complete. This is my warning to all those who are going to start.

Comments

  1. nice one anna!! miss the carefree days when being addicted to a tv series was the life line...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gd one m8 ... Prison Break was the begining and end of my TV Series Watching Career :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do drop your comment/opnion here

Popular posts from this blog

Bowling & Howling

Have ever been to a "Bowling Alley"...??? "No"... Then U r missing something...I would say that it's one of the "Too Good" recreational activities. From many weeks, my roommate Vishal has been asking me to give company for going to Bowling Alley. I was not interested at that time as I thought that it would be too costly and boring too. But I said "Ok" to give company,  not to participate. There are few Malls which feature a Bowling Alley.

My First Certification

Hi dudes, This is my first blog. Eventhough i am not so good at narrating, i tried my level best. Post ur comments please to improvise my future blogs. It was Feb 28, 2009. It was my first certification exam. It was real tough to sleep the night before.

An attempt for the Hot Seat - KBC Season 6

Till today, I remember how i used to wait for every episode of KBC in its first season. Not only me, many Indians were in the same state as I was. People would love to imagine, being on the hot seat with a legend like Amitabh Bachchan asking you General knowledge questions, for which you will get money if you answer them correct. What an experience it will be. Oh sorry sorry ... If you don't know what KBC is ... It stands for  " Kaun Banega Crorepati "(who will be the millionaire). The name itself reveals that it is based on UK game show Who wants to be a Millionaire? . [click the links to know more about them] The show was a huge hit ... For reasons like  Anyone can win money in this show who has good General Knowledge and luck in his pocket. Especially for people who are from low income families and educated enough, but don't get chances in their life to prove their worthiness, this show is a hope. This show can bring drastic changes in  lives of those p