Skip to main content

RGV in Tv9 Interview ... with Rajinikanth

Who doesn't know about Tv9 in Andhra Pradesh ... Tv9 is considered to be the most dynamic Telugu News Channel in Andhra Pradesh. Rajinikanth is their Star-Anchor in the Channel. Even-though, His name sounds like Kollywood Superstar Rajinikanth, he's not the same person. He interviewed many politicians, officers, celebrities, etc. In his interviews, he pushes them to the edge of cliff with his questions, which makes them inconvenient, provokes them to revoke and tell things which they don't intend to. Still I saw many interviews with people, who were confident and gave the appropriate answers. But I have never seen such an interview. It was with Ram Gopal Verma (RGV).


Just open youtube or Google and search for the videos with keywords as "Tv9 Rajnikanth RGV interview". I guess you will find the videos easily. Watch them only if you know Telugu as the interview is in Telugu.

The whole nuisance was started by Tv9, which telecasted a programme on RGV and his movie "KSD Appalaraju". "KSD Appalaraju" was a huge flop. Everybody knows it from the critics' reviews from websites and newspapers. But Tv9 took a step ahead and started to criticize RGV in that programme. Even that's not what RGV blames on Tv9. They mentioned some negative statements about audience and says that "This is what he thinks about the audience". They said that RGV thinks Audience are fools and Stupid. They started to criticize RGV with words which are not profane in nature but definitely objectionable on media.


So RGV want to file a case against Tv9. In that regard, Tv9 invited RGV for an interview to discuss about that issue on 25-26 Feb, 2011. Whatever I say about that interview is very less. At any point in that interview, there is no moment where you feel that situation is under the control of Tv9 Anchor Rajinikanth. Moreover, RGV caught him cold at many instances.


RGV clearly mentioned that " I am completely OK with your views/reviews on my movies. But you don't have any rights making statements on my behalf or second-guessing my thoughts on any issues. This misleads people on what I am." I personally feel that RGV is completely correct about it. There are many other things they talked about in the interview - about his career and His Book "Naa Ishtam". He also said that " I don't want to make standard formula movies like others. I am experimental in nature. I don't force people to see movies. I just make them. It's their decision to see them or not."



Anyways, I feel that Tv9 should apologize to RGV on this matter. They should double-check their statements before going public. Media is very powerful and influential in nature. If anything comes wrong in media, it will take more time to rectify it. So Beware Tv9 ... !!!

Comments

  1. TV9 has built themselves up to be the number one news network in India. Their powerful, in your face broadcasting is what has made them this way. They do so much to help Indian communities and their honesty is a refreshing change to other Indian news channels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too respect Tv9. they brought out many irregularities in the society into the media. But everyone has to re-check their standards. I support RGV in this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV9 is not God! Any one is capable of faltering. They definitely goofed up in this instance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do drop your comment/opnion here

Popular posts from this blog

Bowling & Howling

Have ever been to a "Bowling Alley"...??? "No"... Then U r missing something...I would say that it's one of the "Too Good" recreational activities. From many weeks, my roommate Vishal has been asking me to give company for going to Bowling Alley. I was not interested at that time as I thought that it would be too costly and boring too. But I said "Ok" to give company,  not to participate. There are few Malls which feature a Bowling Alley.

My First Certification

Hi dudes, This is my first blog. Eventhough i am not so good at narrating, i tried my level best. Post ur comments please to improvise my future blogs. It was Feb 28, 2009. It was my first certification exam. It was real tough to sleep the night before.

An attempt for the Hot Seat - KBC Season 6

Till today, I remember how i used to wait for every episode of KBC in its first season. Not only me, many Indians were in the same state as I was. People would love to imagine, being on the hot seat with a legend like Amitabh Bachchan asking you General knowledge questions, for which you will get money if you answer them correct. What an experience it will be. Oh sorry sorry ... If you don't know what KBC is ... It stands for  " Kaun Banega Crorepati "(who will be the millionaire). The name itself reveals that it is based on UK game show Who wants to be a Millionaire? . [click the links to know more about them] The show was a huge hit ... For reasons like  Anyone can win money in this show who has good General Knowledge and luck in his pocket. Especially for people who are from low income families and educated enough, but don't get chances in their life to prove their worthiness, this show is a hope. This show can bring drastic changes in  lives of those p