Skip to main content

"My Name Is KHAN"

.
.



Hey, My name is not Khan ... I think you know what it is. This is the movie I watched yesterday. It was released on the same day. My friend and classmate saurabh got a job in SISO. Instead of a party, he took us to the movie. Nearly half of the class is invited. Actually I had never been to a theater in Varanasi. I have my own reasons. Thanks saurabh for the ticket.


     I am here not to tell you about whether the movie is a hit or flop. Just writing my experience.


We ( Me, Ankit & Prakhar ) started from the hostel at 9.00 p.m. We came to know that there are no autos available at HG.But we got a bus which is a conference bus taking girls to their respective hostels. We had no other way. We requested them to drop us at Lanka. They agreed. But there is a catch. I can reach Lanka from my hostel in 5-10 min on Bicycle. But it took 20 min for that bus to reach lanka. It's speed was nearly about 10 km/hr maybe less ( I guess ). Thereafter we took a service auto to IP Mall. Rs.10 per head. Reached there by 9.40.

     A lot of time for the show to begin. So I had an Ice cream ( Amul ). Tasty Scoop. The movie is on the second floor. There I took my ticket from Avinash. Kamina...He took a bite of my scoop for the ticket.

     While entering the hall, there was a huge crowd. I gave the ticket to the ticket collector at the entrance. I wasn't able to collect my other half of the ticket from the person due to the crowd. So I left the ticket and entered the theater. The theater is good. My seat no. is E-22. Before entering I thought A,B,C,D,... rows start from the back. After entering I came to know that it starts from the front. I was too close to the screen. It's a headache to see a movie so close to the screen.

About the Movie:

     It's a movie related to the muslims living in America. The circumstances they faced after the 9/11. Before this movie, there are some other movies like "New York", "Kurbaan" with same theme... But they are violent in nature. This one is little different in that aspect.

Actually it's a movie for Americans. In recent past, ShahRukh Khan was detained by Airport security staff because of his name. This is the movie that Shahrukh Khan should show to them. It's a message-oriented movie to tell the world that every muslim is not a terrorist.

A person believes that there are only 2 kinds of people in the world: Good and Bad. After 9/11, He was humiliated by the American Society because he is a Muslim. So he wants to tell the president that " My Name is KHAN and I am not a terrorist.". He moves the America with his compassion to their people who were affected by floods.

If you are a person who seeks some entertainment (Comedy) from a movie, then this movie is not for you.

After the Movie:

Finally we came out. I came back to the hostel on bike with Rathore. He let me rode the bike after the entering the university premises. The road is covered with mist. It was my first experience to ride the bike in such conditions... Back to Hostel by 1.30.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bowling & Howling

Have ever been to a "Bowling Alley"...??? "No"... Then U r missing something...I would say that it's one of the "Too Good" recreational activities. From many weeks, my roommate Vishal has been asking me to give company for going to Bowling Alley. I was not interested at that time as I thought that it would be too costly and boring too. But I said "Ok" to give company,  not to participate. There are few Malls which feature a Bowling Alley.

My First Certification

Hi dudes, This is my first blog. Eventhough i am not so good at narrating, i tried my level best. Post ur comments please to improvise my future blogs. It was Feb 28, 2009. It was my first certification exam. It was real tough to sleep the night before.

An attempt for the Hot Seat - KBC Season 6

Till today, I remember how i used to wait for every episode of KBC in its first season. Not only me, many Indians were in the same state as I was. People would love to imagine, being on the hot seat with a legend like Amitabh Bachchan asking you General knowledge questions, for which you will get money if you answer them correct. What an experience it will be. Oh sorry sorry ... If you don't know what KBC is ... It stands for  " Kaun Banega Crorepati "(who will be the millionaire). The name itself reveals that it is based on UK game show Who wants to be a Millionaire? . [click the links to know more about them] The show was a huge hit ... For reasons like  Anyone can win money in this show who has good General Knowledge and luck in his pocket. Especially for people who are from low income families and educated enough, but don't get chances in their life to prove their worthiness, this show is a hope. This show can bring drastic changes in  lives of those p