Skip to main content

"Mr.Perfect" is not so Perfect


Mr.Perfect... Super-Hit Telugu movie...

Spoiler Alert:- Read this post only after watching this movie or if you don't have any intentions to watch this movie in the future.


I didn't watch it when it was released in theatres. I don't remember exactly why i didn't watch a super-hit movie, That too a Telugu one. Whatever be the reasons, today i watched it on DVD. Nice movie. Perfect for a family to watch and enjoy. Even though the story seems like a Khichdi of different hit-Movie stories, But at the end it gave a totally different flavour.

Everything seemed to be Perfect. But I noticed a flaw in making. It is a silly thing to notice such mistakes. But i couldn't stop myself from doing so.

In the climax, there is a crucial scene where the hero receives a MMS from heroine expressing her love & feelings. I don't know the reason why my attention diverted towards the details of the phone. Maybe because i am a techie and an enthusiast. Following scene is from the climax:
 

You can clearly see that It is Apple's iPhone. Let's check what he is seeing ...


Here you can see the logo & the name of "BlackBerry".

This mistake is the result of any of the following reasons:-
1. Due to the lack of co-ordination between the  filming unit and graphics team.
2. Negligence of graphics team.
3. Somebody thought that audience are not so observant. But i am. :)

Now you definitely say that it's trivial. But I am just sharing with you.
Anyway movies are meant for entertainment. We should see the "Big Picture" not the minute details. Only an award jury should notice such things to evaluate the efficiency of the production team.

*Have a Nice Day*

Comments

  1. if u go then i have a ton mistakes from each and every movie.... which we can spot.... if we go on spot such mistakes.. the majaa of the movie is lost..... so i take them lyt :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right ...

    That's what I mentioned at the last

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do drop your comment/opnion here

Popular posts from this blog

Bowling & Howling

Have ever been to a "Bowling Alley"...??? "No"... Then U r missing something...I would say that it's one of the "Too Good" recreational activities. From many weeks, my roommate Vishal has been asking me to give company for going to Bowling Alley. I was not interested at that time as I thought that it would be too costly and boring too. But I said "Ok" to give company,  not to participate. There are few Malls which feature a Bowling Alley.

My First Certification

Hi dudes, This is my first blog. Eventhough i am not so good at narrating, i tried my level best. Post ur comments please to improvise my future blogs. It was Feb 28, 2009. It was my first certification exam. It was real tough to sleep the night before.

An attempt for the Hot Seat - KBC Season 6

Till today, I remember how i used to wait for every episode of KBC in its first season. Not only me, many Indians were in the same state as I was. People would love to imagine, being on the hot seat with a legend like Amitabh Bachchan asking you General knowledge questions, for which you will get money if you answer them correct. What an experience it will be. Oh sorry sorry ... If you don't know what KBC is ... It stands for  " Kaun Banega Crorepati "(who will be the millionaire). The name itself reveals that it is based on UK game show Who wants to be a Millionaire? . [click the links to know more about them] The show was a huge hit ... For reasons like  Anyone can win money in this show who has good General Knowledge and luck in his pocket. Especially for people who are from low income families and educated enough, but don't get chances in their life to prove their worthiness, this show is a hope. This show can bring drastic changes in  lives of those p